Jun 30, 2009

Introducing Boudoir Photo Sessions!

Renee Shaw Photography is proud to introduce that we now do Boidoir Photography!!!

A typical Boudoir Session would include the following:
*A hair/makeup artist on location for any touch-ups or enhancements needed!
*Approx 1.5 hour session time
*Unlimited outfit changes and poses
*Password protected gallery to view/order photos

Book now for your own Boidoir Photo Session!!

Makes a great Wedding present for your hubby-to-be,
or just to spice things up a little!

**Due to the personal nature of this type of photos I do not post the photos on my regular site. If you are interested in seeing my portfolio you can email me and we can book a free consoltation or I can give you a password to see an online portfolio**

For any other questions,
please email at
reneeshaw@sasktel.net or phone (306)370-2574

I look forward to hearing from you!!

No comments: